[postgis-devel] GCC4 errors

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at gunduz.org
Wed Sep 28 04:30:38 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

>> I'll try to fix all GCC4 warnings ( I mean, like "lwgeom_gist.c:463:
>> warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
>> 'getbox2d_p' differ in
>> signedness"), but I could not see the fix for the above.
>>
>> Any comments?
>

> Hi Devrim,
>
> That's strange, as we're happily running PostGIS 1.0.3 on FC4 here in
> production. Maybe it is an SELinux problem preventing access to certain
> files?

This is latest CVS on FC 4. Did you check it? I'm an anti-SELinux guy,
that's why I happily use Fedora Core :-)

Maybe there is something missing in my box, but I'm not sure about that.
I remember to have built 1.0.1 and 1.0.0 before ...

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri - http://www.kivi.com.tr