[postgis-devel] GCC4 errors

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 03:08:50 PDT 2005

Hi Devrim,

I haven't checked latest CVS (head is currently 1.1) but I can't see that
you would have any problems with either that or the 1.0 (pgis_1_0) branch.
What happens if you do a "make clean" on your PostgreSQL/PostGIS installs
and rebuild from scratch? I'd tend to agree with strk that it's some kind of
header file problem but other than that it's difficult to say.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre