[postgis-devel] [JDBC] Patch for JtsBinaryWriter & JDBC-Downloadpage (again!)

Thomas Marti (HSR) tmarti at hsr.ch
Sun Dec 17 01:42:25 PST 2006

Hello everyone

We fixed the getCoordDim() method to return correct dimension values. See attached
patch.

And we want to reiterate our request to set up a proper download page. You guys
don't even have binaries for other platforms than Windows, right? And if someone
wants the PostGIS-JDBC driver he has to either download the sources and compile
them himself or download the Windows Executable, install that und pull it out of
the jdbc/ folder and then the postgis_jts driver isn't even there. So, sorry for
saying this, but that's just lame for project of your size. Refractions already
has a Maven repo set up at http://lists.refractions.net/m2/ all you have to do is
build those JARs and deploy them. How hard can it be?

Greetings,
  Thomas