[postgis-devel] [JDBC] Patch for JtsBinaryWriter

Thomas Marti (HSR) tmarti at hsr.ch
Mon Dec 18 02:32:06 PST 2006

I never said it did...hence the expression "we need to change"...which obviously
points to the future... ;)

The patch I provided for that class just seemed useful, because it gives you a bit
more feedback, when one of the tests fail. Now, you know at least which one has
failed.

As for not trying to fix it myself, we're in an extremely stressful period right
now, because we have to hand in our diplom thesis in less than three days.

Bye,
  Thomas