AW: [postgis-devel] could not load library /usr/lib/postgresl/lib lwgeom.so.1.1

BIBIS, Bohnebeck, Uta bohnebeck at ttz-Bremerhaven.de
Wed Feb 8 05:00:12 PST 2006

> It looks like you compiled postgis against the wrong set of PostgreSQL
headers, can this be the case ?
May be.
I'm not a Unix/Linux profi and I strictly followed the installation
instructions (short version)
of PostgreSQL and then of PostGIS.

> Last lines of ./configure should tell you what pg_config you're using.
> pg_config --includedir-server is what's used to find postgres.h

After running ./configure I got the following output:
SUMMARY

 HOST_OS: linux-gnu

   PGSQL: /usr/bin/pg_config
   ICONV: 1

 PORTNAME: linux
   PREFIX: /usr
  EPREFIX: ${prefix}
      DOC: /usr/share/doc/packages/postgresql/contrib
     DATA: /usr/share/pgsql/contrib
      MAN: /usr/share/man
      BIN: /usr/bin
      EXT: /usr/lib/postgresql (\$$libdir)