[postgis-devel] Truly_inside(geometry, geometry)

Steve Way sway at infotech-europe.com
Thu Feb 23 01:27:28 PST 2006

Hi There,

I tried the functions you specified, which meant I had to install GEOS.

So I installed the GEOS library, the compiled PostGIS with GEOS support,
and didn't receive any erros, however, my selection is still not being
highlighted like before using the truly_inside function.

Is there any other functions that would work exactly like truly_inside?

I cant believe a function which was working perfectly well was just
"aborted"

You help guys would be much appreciated

Steve W