[postgis-devel] Re: GEOS-3?

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Sun May 28 04:03:25 PDT 2006

Hi, Paul,

Paul Ramsey schrieb:
> Yes, I was going to move them both... though leaving PostGIS where it
> is, is also an option...

I vote for SVN. :-)

With Thomas and Stefan, who work on PostGIS support for JPOX, I recently
discussed that it could make sense to move the java / jdbc code into its
own project directory.

The code is completely independent, and this would allow for independent
releases. All other PostGIS client libraries (e. G. Python GeoTypes) are
in independend projects, too.

But, on the other hand, this means a slightly higher burden for
refractions, who have to handle one more project for download and releases.

What do you think about it?

Thanks,
markus