[postgis-devel] Moving towards a 1.2.2 release?

Stephen Frost sfrost at snowman.net
Fri Jun 1 06:58:18 PDT 2007

* Mark Cave-Ayland (mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk) wrote:
> AFAICT the following issues remain before we can release 1.2.2:
>
> 1. template_gis - the whole thing needs to be revisited...

Agreed, 100%.  I don't really see why anything for template_gis needs to
be or should be done during build but even beyond that it didn't appear
to be respecting $DESTDIR properly for some reason.  For those reasons I
removed it from the build for the Debian PostGIS 1.2.1 packages.  I'm
also not at all convinced it should even be a part of the main PostGIS
distribution...

Also, the 'extras/debian' directory should be removed, it's horribly
outdated, wrong and obsolete.

	Thanks!

		Stephen