[postgis-devel] [Fwd: Build Error (Job 36671): postgis-1_3_1-1_el5 on fedora-5-epel]

Per-Olof Norén pelle at alma.nu
Mon Oct 22 06:24:11 PDT 2007

Hi

--&<--
> On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 11:41 -0700, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
>
> There has been some discussion of rewriting the build to use ant instead
> of make which should help solve these issues, but I know Markus (and
> myself) are both flat out at the moment. Anyone else feel like
> volounteering?

We are talking about separating the java build from the postgis build,
right?
Ant is good, a far better choice than make, but there is also maven.
Given my recent (successful) attempt to use hibernate-spatial with
postgis using maven, I'd opt for maven.
However, before volonteering, I'd like to nose around the sources
alittle and I'd also much appriciate any pointers to previous
discussions, being a list newbie :-)

Regards,
Pelle