[postgis-devel] PostGIS Development Roadmap

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Apr 22 10:52:22 PDT 2008

Indeed. Dollars to donuts the source of that is docbook, too... look
at how the pages are named, it looks like the usual db2html with
chunked output scheme.  Anyhow, it should be easy enough to author in
docbook and arrange for a nice look'n'feel on the output.  The problem
ain't look'n'feel anyways, it's content, and that's just a nose to
grindstone issue.