[postgis-devel] Issue 46 in postgis: server connexion closed unexpectedly using shortest_path

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Aug 13 01:46:31 PDT 2008

Issue 46:  server connexion closed unexpectedly using shortest_path
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=46

New issue report by c_moh... at yahoo.fr:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. install the 3 dll librouting (see attached files) (I put them in the
folder postgreSQL\8.3\lib)
2. execute the file dijkstra.sql to create the function shortest_path
3. Restore the database "routingtest" (see attached files)
4. execute the query :
SELECT a.edge_id
FROM shortest_path('SELECT id, source, target, cost FROM
roads_europe_edges', 1, 3, false, false)
AS a
LEFT JOIN roads_europe ON vertex_id = gid ;

server connexion closed unexpectedly

I'm using pgAdmin III with postgres 8.3 and postgis 1.3.3 on windows XP

Attachments:
	Nouveau dossier (2).rar  2.4 MB

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----