[postgis-devel] CLUSTER in 8.3

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Fri Dec 5 09:26:29 PST 2008

It might be worth trying it on a non-Postgis index... if you can
replicate it using a the GiST B-tree implementation on a table full of
integers then I expect you could immediately get the attention of the
Postgres devs, or at least Oleg and/or Teodor.

If you can't replicate it that way, it still doesn't rule it out as a
Postgresql core or GiST problem... but it certainly suggests that
Postgis does something differently that isn't helping.

Chris