[postgis-devel] Some sort of memory leak?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 12:08:18 PST 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Mark, what's your vote on 1.3.5 ASAP as of now?

Fine with me. From GBT you should see that I've held off doing anything
major until 1.3.5 is tagged, so we have something with minimal changes
(I don't think we've touched anything since 1.3.4 that requires a
full-blown test assault).

I do think it's worth mentioning the re-worked fix for GBT#21 in the
release notes though, as well as the other fixes mentioned in "svn log"
on the 1.3 branch.

ATB,

Mark.

--