[postgis-devel] Updates to GEOS & POSTGIS

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 03:12:52 PST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 16:25 -0800, Ben Jubb wrote:
> Fixed version of lwgeom_geos_c.c checked in.

Well nearly ;)

This version fails because the GEOSPreparedGeometry is mentioned in
PREPARED_GEOM_CACHE which is outside of the GEOS 3.1 #ifdef. I had a bit
of a play and came up with the attached patch. Apart from re-ordering a
few things, I also made the GEOS version check slightly less verbose by
removing the CAPI revisions; if the version numbers in GEOS SVN
(version.h.in and version.h.vc) are incremented to 3.1 to represent the
new version in development, everything should work fine.

Are you happy to bump the GEOS version numbers in SVN and then apply the
attached?

Kind regards,

Mark.

--