[postgis-devel] optimized predicates

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Thu Jul 10 13:34:20 PDT 2008

Are we correct in thinking that GEOS 3.1 uses the PreparedGeometry
predicates to implement ST_Contains and ST_Intersects?

If so, perhaps it would be better to revert to the original
implementation for these predicates, and provide different function
names for the Prepared versions, until this problem is fixed?