[postgis-devel] postgis and hibernate

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Tue Mar 18 09:37:12 PDT 2008

I would hope that hibernatespatial solves your problem best now.
However, as an alternative, I presented the method I used (prior to the
  release of hibernatespatial) at foss4g2007:

http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/view.php?abstract_id=118

It was a straightforward adaptation of one of the the postgis hibernate
datatypes that is available in the postgis SVN, to feed directly into
JTS geometries instead of native "postgis" Java objects.

Chris