[postgis-devel] Association for Geographic Information Technical SIG event

Cooper, Alexander P R aprc at bas.ac.uk
Thu Nov 13 09:38:54 PST 2008

Dear PostGIS developers,

I am coordinating an event on "Open Source and Web Services" on behalf of the Technical Special Interest Group of the Association for Geographic Information (the UK professional body representing GIS). The date for the event is not yet settled, but will be late February or early March 2009. The venue will be in Cambridge, United Kingdom.

I wonder if any of the development community for PostGIS would be interested in providing a presentation on PostGIS? I am afraid we cannot offer substantial travelling expenses, but might be able to help with travelling expenses within the UK.

The presentation should be aimed at users of PostGIS, not at developers.

Best wishes

A Paul R Cooper
GIS Manager
British Antarctic Survey