[postgis-devel] Issue 51 in postgis: Enhancement to ST_Summary to include info about invalid geometries

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Nov 27 09:22:08 PST 2008

Comment #3 on issue 51 by pwramsey3: Enhancement to ST_Summary to include
info about invalid geometries
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=51

(a) you need to 'svn up' your GEOS, make and make install it before you
compile your PostGIS
(b) don't forget that Mark changed the install location in 1.4 (I think we
might want to talk about it, it's a
potential nightmare) so that the "real" lwpostgis.sql is located in
share/contrib now, not a level lower. if you
install the lower you, you end up with a 1.3 database (since probably
that's what you put there)