[postgis-devel] Issue 51 in postgis: Enhancement to ST_Summary to include info about invalid geometries

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Nov 27 09:56:12 PST 2008

Comment #4 on issue 51 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: Enhancement to
ST_Summary to include info about invalid geometries
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=51

Yap figured that out.  I thought I had done that, but I guess I was
mistaken.  I was
using the sites svn nightly build which normally works, but I guess your
changes were
too new that they hadn't hit that.  Anyrate it compiles now.

Once I test out - I'll put an entry in the docs and note that its available
for
PostGIS 1.4+ and requires GEOS 3.1.0+ (emm why don't we have something on
GEOS 3.1.0
version info that denotes it hasn't been released yet.)

Thanks,
Regina