[postgis-devel] astyle

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Tue Oct 7 15:19:14 PDT 2008

Personally, I think it's a good idea to have a formatting standard (even
though I prefer the --style=kr :) ).  But I do echo Charlie's comment,
why not just reformat everything all at once?

It's too bad astyle doesn't support xml or xsl, because the
documentation could use a once over as well.

-- Kevin