[postgis-devel] astyle

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Oct 7 15:30:29 PDT 2008

Yah the xml/xsl thing is kind of messy.  Probably my fault my tab thing just doesn't seem to work right with the current xml and how I managed to mess up the xsl not sure.  I fair reindenting the xml with the program listing part having carefully juxtaposed spaces.

Since we are on the brink of a religious war I vote for tab=4 in the code base :)  8 is so much.  Its hard to deal with 8 with a lot of nesting.