[postgis-devel] Impatient on 1.3.4

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Oct 30 11:32:12 PDT 2008

Mark,

Do we know this issue affects all windows installs?

I don't have my MingW environment completely setup so can't yet compile except for geos part (well I was able to compile that on MingW a couple of months back), but if by chance
you want to shoot me the relevant dlls for Windows 8.3 (or 8.2) I have both on a couple of Windows 2003 servers, I'd be happy to
confirm or deny that it affects all windows.

Thanks,
Regina