[postgis-devel] ESRI link to docs

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 09:13:33 PDT 2008

Kevin Neufeld wrote:
> Yeah, I've been looking into this pdf thing.  I would like to add the
> pdf generation to the autobuild process, but somehow we lost the ability
> in the Makefile to generate pdfs using DocBook (at least on the system
> that is doing the documentation autobuild at the moment).  I recall Paul
> once created a PDF using the new style sheet - it was nice.  I'm waiting
> to hear back from him on how he did his magic, but he's away on holidays
> until tomorrow.
>

> -- Kevin

Ahhh that was probably me. I remember asking about whether to use
xsltproc/fo or Jade to produce the PDF, and I think the consensus was to
move over to just xsltproc/fo in an attempt to simplify things. I
cleaned all the cruft out of SVN trunk with the intention of adding it
back in again later, but I obviously forgot :O

If anyone else would like to stake a claim on this, please do -
otherwise I'll add it to my increasing long list of PostGIS TODOs...

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland