[postgis-devel] autobuild cleanup

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Sep 12 10:54:44 PDT 2008

I actually like building off the stable branch rather than tags,
because documentation fixes are relevant right away. If someone finds
a syntax error in an example, it is nice to roll that out immediately,
rather than have that fix be invisible until the next point release.
The only "downside" is the version number not perfectly matching,
which I've been able to live with.

P.