[postgis-devel] autobuild cleanup

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Sep 12 10:55:45 PDT 2008

Kevin,

In general I agree with you that non-version tagged (except for SVN) should be available as prebuilt tars.

The 1.3.4 seems to be very popular though since it has JSON and some other minor nice enhancements and is not riske.

I think we are in a bit of an odd situation in the sense that the SVN is probably too SVNish except for the bravest of brave and people are forced to go to SVN to get the 1.3.4

Would be nice if we could have the 1.3.4 tar available for download.  But if that's a lot of trouble, I suppose we could live with not having it.