[postgis-devel] Re: [postgis-users] PostGIS PDF using dblatex/pdflatex

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Sep 22 10:50:21 PDT 2008

Very nicely done David.

PaulR - are you really set on producing a PDF via Apache's FOP?  This
looks far better than anything I've been able to reproduce with FOP or
Docbook's db2pdf.

David, what exactly is your command line for generating the doc (maybe I
can put it in the autobuild process that gets updated on every SVN
commit)?  Assuming of course that folks are ok with adding a new
dependency with the build process ...

Cheers,
Kevin