[postgis-devel] ST_MakePointM?

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Sep 23 06:36:44 PDT 2008

The docs refer to a function named - ST_MakePointM

http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/manual-svn/ch06.html#id2722
518

I don't see this in my 1.3.4 install and don't see it in the 1.4 source.
It appears to be an oversight since there is a deprecated MakePointM but
no equivalent
ST_MakePointM I can find.

Anyone have any objections to me adding this to the lwpostgis.sql.in.c

I presume it doesn't need to go anywhere else.

Thanks,
Regina