[postgis-devel] 1.3.4?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 02:45:53 PDT 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Anyone? We pass regression now, ready to go.

I've still got my eye on the following before a 1.3.4 release:

GBT#21: I'll commit the fix for this to 1.3 branch and SVN trunk shortly

GBT#33: My feeling is add a check to the stored procedure to issue a
warning if the SRID doesn't exist in spatial_ref_sys. A fairly simple fix.

GBT#44: This looks reasonably simple and worth doing (maybe convert to
upper-case before passing to GEOS?)

GBT#45: Fix is already there in the bug report, just needs to be committed.

Also we should alter the st_unite_garray function so that aggregates
just ignore nulls. Let's see what results of the ST_Equals() discussion
separately ;)

ATB,

Mark.

--