[postgis-devel] Port Issues Google => Trac

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Apr 1 20:24:05 PDT 2009

Paul,

Thanks -- this xml file looks good.  So I'll give it a stab trying to
convert to Trac SQLite format once I have my Trac install up and running.
And then if I get that far I pull the attachment files from the urls.

I assume Trac either keeps those in an sql blob in SQLite or on the file
system somewhere.

Thanks,
Regina