[postgis-devel] Probe_Geometry_Columns() only in public schema?

Per-Olof Norén pelle at alma.nu
Tue Apr 21 05:44:18 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I have a database where all tables with geometry data is in (8)
different schemas.
Having destroyed the data in my geometry_columns table, I looked around
for managment function and found Probe_Geometry_Columns().

After running probe_geometry_columns it reports having scanned only my
two tables in the public schema (geometry_columns + spatial_ref_sys)

Is this a known limitation on 1.3.3 ?
(select postgis_lib_version() => 1.3.3)

A suggestion might be to supply a schema name as argument?

Regards,
Per-Olof