[postgis-devel] Regression failure in 1.4.0SVN and 8.4beta1

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Apr 27 20:56:29 PDT 2009

Hmm come to think of it -- don't think I did a make check on 8.4 since my
windows box is not really configured to do that.  Those errors look harmless
to me though.  Looks like psql is echoing out the original statement and
that seems to be the only difference I can see.

Anyrate I'll install 8.4 on my OpenSUSE soon enough and try that.