[postgis-devel] Several problems with shapeloader GUI

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Dec 24 20:36:30 PST 2009

Nicklas,

Which version of PgAdmin III are you running under?  It seemed to work fine
for me in both modes.  though it did crash once for me under my windows
vista box, but ahven't been able to recreate that.  And the import correctly
does both geography/geometry in both modes for me.

I've been running against 1.10.1 .

I haven't tried against one that has a gid in it already though.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____