[postgis-devel] Several problems with shapeloader GUI

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Sun Dec 27 17:15:42 PST 2009

Ok, Now I have done some progress. I think your fix worked Mark But I ended up with an corrupt postgis dll (some error 126, I will try it a little more tomorrow, postgis has become more difficult to compile lately :-) ) so I had to use the one from the experimental build. So what I did was just  replacing the shp2pgsql-gui.exe from the experimental build with the one I compiled now. Then it worked :-) But still some strange behavior:1) As you said Mark, still that window exploding out in the right when a long sql-string is showed (like when I tried the corrupt postgis dll)2) The filter for only howing shapefiles in file-dialog doesn't work when dialog is opened second time3) make install didn't move shp2pgsql-gui.exe to installation folder so I had to fetch it from source tree And one noteI had to add --with-xml2config=/c/.....when configuring. Now I leave for bed Nicklas