[postgis-devel] Several problems with shapeloader GUI

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Mon Dec 28 03:50:18 PST 2009

Great Thanks Regina. Your new experimental gui seems to work fine. It laoded as it should and when there already eas a gid-column it just made a new one with name __gid. What still is left is that the shapefile-filter in file dialog is unstableand a new fenomena is that under options the "policy for records with empty (null) shaped) defaults to 7751720.Is that a pointer or.... I like this GUI. Before I have used SPIT with QGIS, but I really see the advantage of having it in pgAdmin with the connection properties pointing to the marked db. Very nice :-) Nicklas