[postgis-devel] Making postgis_comments.sql

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Feb 23 09:05:58 PST 2009

I purposely setup Hudson so it *doesn't* use the all target.  The 'all' target is set to build the single html file
'html/postgis.html'.  I didn't think we wanted that ... rather, I'm specifically calling 'make chunked-html' (builds the
multiple html files we currently have for the docs website) and then 'make pdf'.

I just added your target of 'make ../postgis_comments.sql' to the Hudson build list.  You should now find your sql file
the svn tarball.

Do you still want it to make 'all'?

Cheers,
-- Kevin