[postgis-devel] Making postgis_comments.sql

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Feb 23 10:37:40 PST 2009

Ah, that makes sense.  Do you have plans to add a GEOS version check somehow so the xsl so the only time errors are
thrown are when the build is bad?  We should probably avoid purposely ignoring errors.

You might be able to do something like use a @GEOS_MINOR_VERSION@ variable in your xsl.in file.  Then perhaps the
Makefile could convert the file to a regular xsl file, replacing the text string with a version number ... similar to
the way @POSTGIS_MAJOR_VERSION@ is used.

-- Kevin