[postgis-devel] Issue 90 in postgis: AddGeometryColumn inappropriately defaults to current_schema() if given nonexistent schema

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Jan 6 14:46:27 PST 2009

Comment #3 on issue 90 by ke... at refractions.net: AddGeometryColumn
inappropriately defaults to current_schema() if given nonexistent schema
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=90

> Actually (in 1.3.3 at least), it seems that both
AddGeometryColumn(table_name, ...)

Yup, you're right, I was just simplifying my response.

> As for a fix: can the RAISE NOTICE on line 2840 of lwpostgis.sql be
replaced with
RAISE EXCEPTION and line 2841 deleted?

Ah, I see what you're saying... yup, that works.  You should note that this
has
already been fixed in SVN trunk.  This function was redone to remove all