[postgis-devel] GUI Time

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Jan 21 06:09:09 PST 2009

Dave,

I was thinking the same myself but thought I'd wait till Paul has it a
bit more polished before I suggested.  Both are GTK based.

I could ask on the PgAdmin list the possiblity of doing that.  They are
a pretty responsive crowd as is most of PostgreSQL group.

Now all we need is a visual spatial plugin for PgAdmin and then I can
really have all those graphical addicts lapping up PostGIS.

Thanks,
Regina