[postgis-devel] Issue 106 in postgis: pgsql2shp memory leak on WIndows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 29 04:42:58 PST 2009

Updates:
	Owner: robe.... at cityofboston.gov

Comment #1 on issue 106 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: pgsql2shp memory leak
on WIndows
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=106

Krellor,

Can you try the 1.3.6SVN build.  I had fixed the Windows Vista crash
problem in that
version, though your other issue probably still exists in that version,
though maybe
not because the main change in 1.3.6 was changing how we release memory.

If you need a windows precompiled version -- I have one here which is from
December
but should be good enough.

http://www.bostongis.com/downloads/pgutils/pgsql2shp136patched.zip

Alas another victim.  If you have a non -1 SRID, can you verify that it
also outputs
a .prj file and if you have something like ArcGIS or some other .prj aware
app, that
it reads it correctly.  Works for me, but haven't gotten anyone else to
verify.

Thanks,
Regina