[postgis-devel] st_dwithin, st_within, st_dcompletlywithin

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jul 8 15:22:48 PDT 2009

Oh that's what that is.  Hmm and I think its already ported to PostGIS,
though would be interesting to compare the speeds and results.  Since the
current one in trunk is a GEOS call and Nicklas' would be a native PostGIS.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/209

Paul are you hmm planning add this to the manual -- I see you closed it?  I
don't recall seeing it in the 1.5 docs or were we waiting for GEOS to be
patched first?

Thanks,
Regina