[postgis-devel] Still no luck getting shp2pgsql-gui to compileunder MinGW

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jul 13 01:34:41 PDT 2009

Nicklas,
Hmm hadn't bothered looking at that.  We'll take a look at this later.  If
you want to give it a try on your install, we started documenting what we
did here

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiWinCompileWithgui

I was being stupid earlier trying to download and compile all the millions
of dependencies  first time I tried until I realized there was a precompiled
GTK bundle.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____