[postgis-devel] RFC3

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 11 03:25:39 PDT 2009

Mark,
I wasn't so much thinking about different versions but more as people who
upgraded from 1.2 to say 1.3 without a dump reload.  In those cases some may
be using the st_ and some may be using the non-st version for the operators.

If it was simply an issue of the st_ .. Like I said -- I'm pretty sure a
ALTER FUNCTION RENAME to some other name we haven't used would suffice.  I
think Mark the suggestion for names you had would work since those have
never been used.

Thanks,
Regina