[postgis-devel] Specifying end cap and join styles Buffer op

strk strk at keybit.net
Sun Jun 21 04:23:10 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 09:43:44AM +0100, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> Paul Ramsey wrote:
>
> >I have not branched 1.4. 1.4.0b1 is tagged, but trunk is still 1.4.

> Yeah, I agree with Regina here. We have frozen 1.4 ready for imminent
> release, and even voted against one of Paul's new features for the same
> reason. So in the interest of actually getting a release out soon and
> fairness, now should probably be the time to branch trunk/ and bump
> versions so that any new code for this will be committed to what will
> become 1.5.

Agreed. I committed a bugfix for the empty polygon geos->postgis
converter which seemed appropriate for 1.4 but I'll wait for the
branch to be defined to go on with the style control.

Also, I agree with Regina about keeping quadSegs and add the params
as fourth arg.

Please let me know when 1.4 branch is ready.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!