[postgis-devel] Documenting new ST_Buffer

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jun 24 07:16:02 PDT 2009

Please don't.  Are we sure we want this deprecated?

I for one prefer writing

ST_Buffer(geom,4,48)

Vs.

ST_Buffer(geom,4,'quad_segment=48')

I guess I'm just a creature of habit though I don't see the benefit of
deprecating this since we are already reduced down to one C API for all of
them.

Thanks,
Regina