[postgis-devel] Windows builds

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jun 30 04:37:51 PDT 2009

For the WKT Raster builds, I was thinking might make sense to keep them
separate instead of what I was originally thinking combining them since they
run at different paces and also the wtraster binaries are small.

How does the structure I have in place for postgresql 8.3 windows look.  I
have the WT Raster in a separate binary from the windows 1.4 etc.
experimental.  That way people who want to just pull the latest wkt raster
windows binary for their current postgresql install can.

WKT Raster folks,

I have't played around with this yet so feel free to test to mae sure I
compiled right, but I recall you saying their isn't a strict binding to
PostGIS aside from it relies on PostGIS 1.4 and above?

Just wondering if I have to specifically say which source I built against.

Anyway the PostgreSQL 8.3 experimental binaries are here
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/windows/pg83/experimental/

Thanks,
Regina