[postgis-devel] Remove PDF from Hudson build?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 07:20:08 PDT 2009

Hi Kevin/Regina,

Would it be possible to change the Hudson build so that instead of
building the PDF version of the documentation for each commit, we have a
separate cron job that independently runs once a day?

The reason I ask is that it currently takes nearly 10 mins for each
build which is a real pain when trying to check documentation changes...

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk