[postgis-devel] Issue 121 in postgis: update tiger_geocoder to run in PostgreSQL 8.3 (patch attached)

Stephen Frost sfrost at snowman.net
Fri Mar 13 05:55:07 PDT 2009

Greetings,

* codesite-noreply at google.com (codesite-noreply at google.com) wrote:
> Comment #9 on issue 121 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: update
> tiger_geocoder to run in PostgreSQL 8.3 (patch attached)
> http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=121

Sorry, I had noticed that previously and meant to take care of it.  More
importantly, however, I've done extensive work to update the geocoder
and get it working with the latest TIGER shapefile data.  I'm currently
working with Darrell to get the import scripts improved and completed
for loading the shapefile data, and ensure that the geocoder can be
installed easily and is easy to use.

	Thanks,

		Stephen