[postgis-devel] Re: PostGIS infrastructure

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Mar 17 15:55:08 PDT 2009

Frank,

One thing someone brought up that I didn't have an answer for was
"lacking a PSC, how do communities indicate their interest in entering
Incubation in a way OSGeo considers a legitimate reflection of
community will?"

I think practically, our self-selected PSC seems to approve, and we
now have Refractions corporate nod of approval, so from a PostGIS PoV
the ducks seem in a row, but how would we do this more formally?
Should we?

Paul