[postgis-devel] Doxygen linking is pretty neat

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat May 2 19:57:09 PDT 2009

Okay I'll experiment with that.  I kind of like the explicit brief though
since it allows you to have more than one sentence.  Wonder what happens if
you have it enabled and you have briefs if it does the explicit brief
behavior if specified and otherwise goes the assumed java brief way.

So I'll change to use the javadoc style and experiment with linking.