[postgis-devel] OGR support for SQL Server 2008

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Nov 30 15:22:31 PST 2009

Yeah... I tested sharpgis's utility program a while back and it was *extremely* slow.  It's as if it's committing every
feature rather than using a transaction block.

I ended up writing my own in java that looks and feels almost exactly like PostGIS's shp2pgsql ... similar idea as your
"cumberland" google search result.

-- Kevin